Bong Load Records
900 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 916
Las Vegas, NV 89101
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like to be an authorized dealer: email@example.com
Before the first spin of your new record, we always recommend a basic cleaning using standard vinyl cleaning methods, as dust may have landed in the grooves before being packaged. If you have ordered the wrong size shirt, please contact us and we will exchange it. If you receive a damaged or defective item, send us an email immediately within 10 days of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you information for how to return or exchange it. Please note that vinyl exchanges are only accepted if they are damaged or contain a defect.
Our products usually ship within 2 business days of receiving your online order.
The term 'Bong Load Records' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 2050, Woodland Hills, Ca 91367. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org